Tuesday, April 01, 2008

MASAS





We were told that bar results will come out Friday. Friday morning, I was ready to accept whatever decision the Supreme Court will render on the matter of me becoming a member of the bar. Yup, I was ready to flunk. My bar review season was crazy. I can’t say that I studied that much because I still went out and partied. I still did papers despite the fact that I haven’t even finished first reading. At one point, I considered myself almost a whacko for smiling, cringing and cursing for unknown reasons. I was at my worst (I think) during bar review. Simply put, my bar review season was made in hell (with Judas by my side). Hence, I was ready to flunk (and blame NOBODY ELSE BUT ME).


Friday night @ Masas (trying so hard to hide my frustration)

So can you just imagine what I felt when I received word that the release of bar results will be moved to Saturday?!! Nyarksss…I couldn’t wait any longer. I really wanted to find out already if I’m gonna be a lawyer or not!!! I felt sad, disappointed, and maybe relieved to a certain extent.

My officemates probably felt my frustration, and hence, they decided that we should go out for dinner and a couple of drinks. We went to Masas, Greenbelt 2. After dinner, we shared 2 liters of Margarita (one liter for Php280) and stories about bar review and bar season. Thanks to Caron and Grace for accompanying me that night. I could have gone crazy if not for the two of them.

my friday team


frozen margarita for goodluck


No comments: