Thursday, March 19, 2009

RECAP



Not a regular blogger anymore. *sigh* been busy with A) work; B) play; and C) dramarama.



WORK


Eeek. I don’t talk work when it comes to blogs.




PLAY


Due to the taranta levels at work, didn’t get to write about my Iloilo experience and Singapore Trip. Super delayed na this one, but I’m super itching to write about something so I’ll just go, kebs!


Went to Iloilo last January for the Dinagyang festival and to enjoy the gimik scene with friends. Well, fun fun fun. Didn’t get to watch the entire festival nga lang because I was super sleepy! But super saya! Drums drums galore, I love!! I will definitely go back! Kainis that this Iloilo kwento is not as detailed as the Bacolod one. Pero that doesn’t mean na hindi fun sa Iloilo ha. Super saya lalo na the night life. Flow may be the more popular bar in Smallville, but honestly, I enjoyed Bourbon Street and Crave. Not super crowded and chill lang. Eeek I wanna go back! Haha. Many thanks again to Mor Espinosa for the warm welcome!


@ Buto't Balat; the Crave party; Dinagyang festival


The Singapore trip was a spontaneous plan of the Domingo Clan. Wala lang. But anyways, I went there partly because of work. Additionally, I went there din for some quasi-ocular inspection. Hahaha. I’ve been thinking of moving to Singapore kasi eh (hopefully with Team Patajo). After the trip and after further research, I think I’ll have to extend my self-imposed deadline. I don’t think I can leave yet. *sigh* (I’ll save this story for another day).



Palawan Beach, Sentosa Island; yum hawker food; go shopping!


Singapore was fun! I miss prata-cheese from Food Rep and that flat noodle thing form hawker stalls. Enjoyed Charles and Keith and Aldo sale! Go drown in shoes and bags, I love!!! Yun lang afford ko then. I’m trying to save for my birthday trip and a lot more. :p




DRAMARAMA


The old me would write and rant about the drama. Ha! But I’ve changed. At any rate…I’ll wait til the $h!+ hits the fan (in case it does) and then MAYBE I’ll write about it.




Now, back to work.



p.s. I can’t wait for my next trip. Eeeek, sana one more trip before my Vietnam one for June! I’m restless again.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trins! we're so busy it's disgusting. late na nga blog updates mo, late pa pag-basa ko! eeek! i'm glad you wrote about iloilo and SG still though. anubanamangbuhay to! why are we so busy???? inisssss. OY VIETNAM IN JUNE???? i love eeeeet. who are you going with???

namiss ko blog mo shyet. but easier to update if we just hook up and drink, haha.

treenich said...

grabe drinking mode ka na talaga, momsy!!! let's go out soon. :)

aynaku i hate that i don't get to post na talaga that much. but anyways..yep, Vietnam in June with Poma and Alecz! :)