Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best Birthday Thus Far



May was a horrible horrible month for me. Patience level down to a negative while stress levels continue to rise. I abandoned na my orig plan of throwing a birthday party (I do that every year ha!) coz I just didn’t see the point of having this celebration e iritang irita naman ako with the month. I mean, yeah of course life is always worth celebrating, but basta I wanted to throw a happy birthday celebration when everything’s happy happy talaga.


The birthday week was packed with meetings so I didn’t get the chance to focus on the lack of whatever for my 26th. I had to attend a party pa during the eve of my birthday so at least I was with friends come 12mn. Birthday salubong sa party ng iba!! Hihihi. Additionally, our regular firm lunch was scheduled during my birthday so ayan, nakikiride na naman ako! Hahaha. I thought that my birthday will just pass me by na ganyan na lang. And that was okay, iba lang from the usual but kerri lang. BUT NO PALA!!!


Saturday night (30 May 2009). Scheduled dinner with Poma, Trinagar and Jang @ Gaudi. After that, Distillery with lolauches as per Rocky. Trinagar and Jang were late as usual so super late na the dinner. I was panicking already because Rocky texted na..He’s in Distillery and doesn’t have kasama! Kat texted naman, she’s at Hai daw with Iya, and di nya alam how to go to Distillery so Poma and I should pass for them nalang daw at Hai before heading to distillery. I was pikon pikon na and super panic. After dinner, I texted Kat that we’re on our way na to Hai and they should go down na kasi Rocky is still alone waiting for all of us. Poma naman said we have to stay in Hai for a bit because we have to help Kat and Iya finish 3 bottles of beer. Ay kainis!! So there..we had to go up Hai……and I had my best birthday everrrrrrrrr.


Dinner @ Gaudi


SURPRISE!!!



Much love and thanks to you guys…especially to Poma, Kat and Iya, Rocky, Adrian, Danuel, Alexie, Ton, DJ and Uno, Ida, Carla, PY and Jonah! Super touched…..Thanks for reminding me that I am loved. :)



No comments: