Wednesday, July 01, 2009

wheeee!!!

I can't concentrate on work right now. As in I can't focus because of 4 things.


1. Cebu Trip

It'll be my first time to visit so I'm super excited na. Many thanks to Rocky for inviting!



2. Sims 3

I received an sms from Patbau last week saying she got Sims3 for me! eeeeeeeek!!! Trinagar and I got so addicted to the Sims during law school years. As in deadma wag na matulog! I'm excited and scared. Siraan na ba to ng career?!



3. Upcoming Trips

I have one for august and one for november. I'm not sure if october plans will push through. but anyways...planning and planning..and planning. never ends. i love it! I want to travel forever eeeeeek!



4. Moving Out

I think I'll finally do it!!! sigh and yay! *fingers crossed*




back to work!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

i'm here i'm here *blush