Friday, July 31, 2009

Tamporurout!

I know it's not that obvious... but truth is I'm a very matampuhin person. Anyways, what's my point? My pagtatampo (borne out of jealousy) gave birth to a very touching series of acts from my Momsy. Super touched!!


One morning, when i couldn't take it anymore, i texted her saying that I got so hurt by the stuff that i discovered. She never stopped sending me messages, explaining her side and asking me not to be tampo anymore. The naughty naughty matampuhin gelay that i am just gave out masungit replies.


Aba, after less than a week...i was surprised to find out that she actually composed an entry about me in her blog, hoping that this will pacify me (hahaha!). It was sort of like a published letter of apology. Eeeeek. kaloka. Click on the link to view momsy's entry.



That would have been enough, really!! But momsy was unstoppable. She had another surprise for me. One aternoon, our office receptionist told me that a package came in for me via LBC that morning. Momsy just really had to seal her panunuyo series with a funky funky gift! Loves it momsy!!!





YOU ARE OH SO FORGIVEN, MOMSY!!
Thanks a bunch, and love you to bits! :)

Love, Matutrina1


2 comments:

Anna said...

teeheee!!!!!!! yey!!! i love it!
yey am out of the doghouse!!!

P.S. we really need to talk as in talk because I need to VENT ABOUT L-I-F-E! specifically, the lack thereof because of WORK!!!!

Anna said...

p.S. I LOVE YOU TOO AND MISS YOU HEAPS!!!