Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bading Man....



After one drink at Ces, Diale and Dae’s birthday bash, I had to meet up with Alecz for a previously scheduled bonding experience (yez!). We watched Dark Knight then went straight to south area for a couple of drinks and our much-needed heart to heart talk. I had issues to discuss that only Alecz can understand (yes, meh ganon!). Anyways, I was blabbing the night away when this old dude (not so old naman, pero compared to me he’s really old) told alecz ‘we can talk’. As we were really into the conversation and shempre wala kaming planong makipagchikahan sa stranger, Alecz simply told this loner na we’re having a serious conversation. Okay, the dude backed off. A couple of drinks later, this dude who’s super getting scary na at that point tried to harass me/us. He never got anything aside from pang deadma at rejection. Infairness to mother Aleli, talagang ever watchful sha kay kadiri dude (as if trying to see kung may gagawin ba itong mama na ito) while listening to me blab about my current issues. Aba shempre hello, dumadrama pa ako anuva! Kahit naman I was so into this whole telling Alecz what’s bugging me, I was trying hard din to sense kung safe ba kami or hindi. Well anyways, as Alecz would put it, hindi na siguro talaga kinaya ng old dude. He suddenly grabbed me by my shoulder while I was making drama/daldal. I was super shocked. I guess none of us really anticipated that the dude will resort to that kind of behavior. Bigla ako napasabi ng “NOOO” to the guy’s face. But the shocking part was this: as soon as Alecz saw the dude grab me by the shoulder, mejo napatayo si Alecz sa chair nya and while finger pointed at the dude, he told him “hey, you’re not supposed to do that” (in his best man voice ha). Alecz got the bill (nagmamadali at parang pikon na boylet sha habang kinakausap ang waiter) and we left the area.

While in the car, Alecz asked, “mother, ano na feel mo, natakot ka?” Honestly, hindi ako natakot. I was more of nagulat. Nagulat that suddenly, this stranger attempted to touch me. More importantly, nagulat ako na naging lalake bigla itong si Alecz. He explained that it was all instinct; he can’t understand as well why he acted that way. Odiva, may ganong drama.

It was an experience. The harassment part, wala na yun mashado. Looord naman, bakit ko ipagkakalat na may ganong nangyari sa akin diva!! That part where Alecz tried to protect me was most important of all (that’s why I decided to blog about this). I guess it’s like that. At the end of the day, lalake pa rin talaga kahit pa girlaloo bad girl si mother. Angkop na angkop sa MMK-special na topic namin. Touched ako ha, everytime kasi I’m with Alecz, I feel as if pareho kaming girlash. Ako ang klusha magnetica na may super powers at sha ang mudra for all seasons! That night, na feel ko talaga ang pagka girl ko. Kaloka, naging lalake si mother for a couple of minutes, di ko kinaya, breathtaking ang drama nitei!!

Well, Aleli, thank you so much for the eye-openers given and especially for protecting me that night. Kaloka, natakot sayo ang damuhong stranger na ‘yun. Ka touch talaga.


Klusha Magnetica & Mudra for all seasons

May pag-asa pa pala, Aleli, sa mga ganyang paraan. Haha. Bits and pieces. I guess we, especially I, can live with that. Kabloom!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nih, pag lasing din lumalabas. naalala mo nung pinapaurong ung kama? at ndi pantay?

grabeh! lumabas ang pag ka-corps commander. natakot ako.

treenich said...

ay oo nga pala!!

at wala shang pakealam ano!! kaya napikon tuloy si mela....

Anna said...

hihihi, ur sweet little alex naging big bad macho man! ang cute talaga this story

treenich said...

kaloka diva!!!

hahaha. may ganong powers talaga ako!