Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trina + Gym = Ha??



Never was a big health fan. I mean, I smoke like there’s no tomorrow and drink like a fish when it comes to alcohol. So yes, it is quite a shock for most of my friends na yes, ako ay nagpupunta na sa gym! Odiva. But really, not lang because of the unhealthy lifestyle that I have. I guess it’s more of the fact na hindi talaga bagay sa personality ko ung pa athletic kuning kuning na yan. Please lang, I don’t even own a pair of rubber shoes. Well, there’s one pair I bought while I was still a law student (take note, first pair ever yan na binili ko ha). Pero napilitan pa ako simply coz my friend told me kalokohan ang magjogging pag depressed lalo na pag naka heels. Haha. That was April of 2004. And like what my momsy said in her blog, the first time nga I bought chinelas, it was chinelas with heels pa! So mej mahirap talaga to imagine that I’ll consider buying rubber shoes. Anyways, thanks to Pat for assisting me when I bought my new pair. I shall blog about it, Patricia!


I honestly don’t want to blog about my going to the gym and cause commotion and confusion. Pero recently, daming nakakahuli sakin pag pupunta na sa FF ekek. Blog-worthy moments eh. So here.


The first person who caught me was my mom’s friend, Tita Ayie. She goes din to FF so ayun, nagkagulatan kaming dalawa dun. She can’t believe I was there. Mukhang ayaw talaga maniwala na andun ako. Then, one time that I decided to go to FF North Edsa for one class bigla nalang ako may narinig na pagsigaw bago ako umakyat ng elevator, “TRINA ILARDE, TRINA ILARDE”! Ohmy, patay. I seriously didn’t want to turn my head as in pa deadma effect na lang dapat. Kasi naman, naka costume na ako then! I know my friends will die if they see me in gym outfit…at rubber shoes ha!!! Of all people, Momsy and Big Daddy Taps!! Of course, tawa kami ng tawa (well, I was kind of nahihiya talaga). It was a Sunday pa naman so Momsy was like, shett seryoso ka talaga noh, pati Linggo di mo pinatawad! And of course mall yun so nagka time pa ako magshopping. Odiba momsy, at least yun swak sa personality ko. Haha! Come Tuesday naman, I went to FF RCBC with Ida because I wasn’t able to go to FF Trinoma in the morning. After our workout, chika kami ng konti sa bathroom.


Trina: Everytime I go to the gym talaga, I wish na never ko makita si Poma

Ida: Ano ka ba, bakit naman?

Trina: Pagtatawanan ako nun!!


As if heaven was listening! Paglabas na paglabas naming ng door (at 10 pm ha)…tadaaaa…Poma! Looord talaga! I wanted to die. Kasi naman I forgot to bring extra outfit kaya ung costume pa rin ung suot ko when we left the gym. And of course natatawa sha talaga. Even asked Ida, pano si Trina mag treadmill, ganito? (while trying to mimic my kikay-borderline-baklush na head sway). Grrr.


Okay fine, so it’s official. I go to the gym now and I own a pair of rubbershoes! Haha. Don’t faint you guys!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaha! talagang kelangan nang press release!

grabe ni, di kita maimagine. parang magpants palang di na kita maimagine, mag gym attire pa kaya.

kelangan nang pics para may prueba.

treenich said...

naku bebang!!! yan ang ayokong gawin!!!!!

i'm sure magtatawanan kayong lahaaaat niiiii!!