Friday, February 29, 2008

LIFE SOUNDTRACK


I got this one from Patty Liboon. Super fun, I must say. Just follow the rules and enjoy.

RULES:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, Winamp etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to the next question,press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and pretend you’re cool.
7. When you’re finished, tag some other people to do it!


A.Opening Credits

“Beautiful Ones” by Suede

“High on diesel and gasoline…….here they come, the beautiful ones.“


B. Waking up:

“Black Balloon” by the Goo Goo Dolls


C. First Day of School:
“Beautiful Girls” - Jojo’s version
( I can already imagine this playing in my movie. Hihi)


D. Falling in love:
“Insensitive” by Jann Arden
(no comment)

E. First song:
“Umaaraw Umuulan” by Rivermaya

(Oh, this is very apt as the song speaks about the inevitable ups and downs in one’s life.)


F. Breaking up:
“Lightyears Away” by Mozella

“It’s almost like you had it planned, you smiled at me and shook my hand and said, ‘hey, I’m about to screw you over big time’…….but I don’t blame you anymore that’s too much pain to store”

G. Prom:
“Tulog na” by Sugarfree

(Nyek. Unsuitable)

H. Life:
“This is Your Life” by Moony

(This is so my life song!!)

“Where is the purpose in your life? Where is the truth, do you remember your hopes, your dreams?...This is not a story, this is not a book this is your life. And this is not a play, some TV show you've seen this is real life. You know that this is your, this is your life…”

I. Mental breakdown:
“Irreplaceable” by Beyonce

J. Driving:
“Something to Lose” by John Creamer

K. Flashback:
“Best Day of My Life” by Jesse McCartney

L. Getting back together:
“Sorry, Blame it On Me” by Akon
(not so……)

M. Wedding:
“Could You be Messiah?” by Gary Valenciano
(no plans of becoming a nun, period. Aaarg, I don’t even know why this turned up as my wedding song!)

N. Birth of a child:
“This Is Why I’m Hot” by Mims
(funny!)

O. Final battle:
“No Mes Ames” by J.Lo and Marc Antony

P. Death scene:
“I Love My Sex” by Benny Benassi
(for my death scene? Hah! Maybe I’ll die shopping)

“love my dresses, skirts, perfumes and jewels
I love my money, power”

Q. Funeral song:
“Being So Not For You” by P.M Dawn

R. End credits:
“I’m A Flirt” by R. Kelly
(fuuunnyyyy!!!! Til the very end!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful ones was OUR song..haha..funny..the scene would start like the mean girls' famous entrance..and then the PANKS would enter.."here they come the beautiful ones.." VAIN...:)