Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NECESSARY CHANGES



Waking up at 5:30am (okay trying to get up! 6:00am tops!) to get ready for work. Of course, the morning ritual stays—coffee plus yosi before finally realizing it’s time to take a bath. Tic toc tic toc says the clock and still I’ve no idea what to wear for office. Regardless of all the planning that I do the night before, I can’t seem to remember what I've decided to wear the following morning. Brain still not working ….not used to waking up early (especially this early)—yup, that’s that. Then there’s hair issues. Here’s the brutal truth: I never really got used to combing my hair. Sheer luck, some would say, that my hair never fought back considering my utter disregard. Anyways, since I cut my hair last September, I’ve been so obsessed with hair care and hair products to the point that I’m nearly damaging (I think) every strand of hair that I was blessed with! Roughly 1 hour of my morning is spent thinking of how my hair should look like for that day and how I can accomplish that look. Blowdry, mousse, styling blah blahs…eeeek. I won’t even mention time spent for make-up. Hihi.


The computer is still my friend. BUT this time, we don’t share much time on writing papers, downloading pictures (well, okay sometimes!), writing the drama called my life or surfing the internet. This time, the computer and I work mostly on stuff I never imagined I’ll handle. But it’s fine. I’m happy most days (when the office isn’t a stress palace) and so I guess that’s a good thing. Besides, during lazy times, the computer and I surf the net for the latest gossip, fashion, hair products (haha) out there, so fun fun fun still.


Heading home is a thrill. No, not because drinking spree awaits, but simply because…I’m heading home, period. Nowadays, drinking is limited to weekends. I mean, save for wild weeks where I still drink every night, but have to drag myself to work the following day. Well, at least in that way drinking sprees find its way to challenge me. As Momsy would say, drinking isn’t so much fun when you know you have nothing to do the day following anyways. As alcohol intake is supposed to be for weekends only, there’s this mission to make every gimik night worth it. Hence, the search for the coolest and newest (cheapest even) bars and restos in the city, and the motivation to exclude life crisis in stories to share. So far, so good.


That’s life for now, I guess. It seems yuppie-ish (maybe even boring due to lack of my usual drama) to certain extent, but somehow, I’m learning to see the other side to this shebang. The fun side, I guess. Hihi. Anyways, I’ve been cursed to have fun regardless of time, place and circumstances.


Hence, I’m dealing with these changes. Rollin’ with them until I discover how long I can last without my usual drama. :)


1 comment:

Anna said...

yipee! sa wakas! na-launch na rin AT LAST the spankin new blog! yey!!!!