Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHEN YOU'RE BORED



Very lazy day. Nope, it’s not because I don’t have much to do at work today. Truth is, I have so much to do, but I’m just really not in the mood. Anyways, like I have a choice, right? Hence, I tried to at least start working on one of the many tasks assigned to me. Type, type, research, type, yawn, type, call secretary, type, yawn, yawn. I have to take a break. I’m this lazy today that I can’t even get up to take a cigarette break. Grrr.

I surfed the net for a while, waiting for this laziness/boredom to die down. Yay, I found this site created for people about to die out of boredom. It has links to webpages one can go to for music, trivias, fun stuff, games, etc. In short, it will give you something to do…in a fun way. : ) I went to this page where the site will create you a painting based on your mood. Well, take a look at my painting which I’ve decided to call…”When the Cat is Away”.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.