Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Amazing Race to Bohol



Trina
from gimik, Poma from slumber..both on their way to NAIA Terminal 3! We got there at the same time. Amazing Race begins!

We realized it’s still a bit early to check in so we decided to hang out outside the airport to chat and smoke. Flight’s scheduled at 5:30am and it was just 4:00am. When we finally went inside the airport, the guard asked for our e-ticket. Mam, ang byaheng Tagbilaran po hindi dito. Sa NAIA Terminal 2 po ‘yan. Poma tried to verify with the ticketing section (for purposes of this kwento, let’s just call it that). NAIA Terminal 2 nga.


wrong pit stop!


Run. Run. Run. We need a cab! AArgghh..Amazing Race!!


We got to NAIA 2 around 4:40am. At the check-in counter, they asked for the credit card used to purchase the tickets or a photocopy of the same. I used my Tito’s credit card. I don’t have a photocopy. I’ve been flying and was never asked to present the card or photocopy of the card. And it’s way too early in the morning to ask my Tito to fax a copy of the card! I went to PAL office trying to reason out. (Although deep in my heart, I knew I can’t talaga argue! That policy is written on the e-ticket, tange!). And so, the plane left us. I couldn’t get a copy of the card. The next flight (8:00am) can accommodate us but we need to pay the fare difference. That was not okay with me and so I made THE calls (at 6:30am!!!). Much love to the people I called. Super. As in.


and so i took the last (and best) option remaining


Off to Bohol.


And I was still in my gimik clothes complete with accessories sheth!


Landed. Was calling up Maj (who was supposed to meet us up at the airport) but she didn't pick up! Poma and I decided to take a cab going to Bohol Beach Club.


Despite all the drama, we were both giddy still. We managed to laugh at what took place. Haha!



But really, kung Amazing Race talaga, wala na kaming aabutan sa Pit Stop!

And so we decided, we can (and will) never join!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the amazing race-esque blog entry!!!!!!!!!

treenich said...

actually, nakakatawa na sha now. but while we were at it...as in super stress.