Monday, November 03, 2008

Crazy Halloween

And so I got home from the Bridal Shower/Firm Party around 2 in the morning. I finished packing for my Bohol trip with Poma scheduled the following day at 5:30AM. Anyways, mother woke me up around 5AM because I promised I won’t fly to Bohol without visiting the cemetery. So there, I was at work na by 8:30, super record breaking!! Anyways, I was simply working the whole day. I had so much to do and kelangan matapos before ng Halloween gimik night with pok girls and boys!!


Ate Pok picked me up at the office around 9PM. Super making fun of me pa because super ko daw praning, dala ko na my luggage! Truth is, that’s the safest thing to do. I mean, ang hirap to get stuck in gimik tapos I’ve to hurry home to get my stuff and then go to airport for the early morning flight diba! So I brought na my luggage. From the G straight na to airport! Ate Pok can’t help but say, rockstar ka talaga sister!! Anyways, Little Pok promised naman na if Ate is too drunk to bring me to the airport, she’ll bring me.


Had dinner at Abe’s with Ate Pok Michelle, Lil Pok Kat, BJ, Cesar, Tang and Mikee. By then, Poma was texting me na, worried that I might autopilot my night away and forget about our flight. Haha. I was determined to just have fun and be sane enough to remember that plane leaves at 5:30am. After our dinner, we all headed to Cav for a couple of drinks. At Cav, chika chika lang ng issues with Ate Pok while naadik kami sa pagswipe ng cav card!! So many thanks to her for making me see things clearly!


swipe to death!!!


Some quasi-partycrashing happened after Cav. Michelle, Kat, Mikee and I went to Cream of Asparagus Party@Bel-Air. Wala lang. BJ kasi went there. We decided to check out for ourselves kung kamusta dun. Well, fun fun. Chill. Although I must admit, dun ako mejo nahilo hilo. Overflowing drinks! By then, I was already being makulit to Lil Pok. As in please don’t forget the time. Baka mailto ako sa oras. Anyways, we had to leave, because sila Cesar were waiting for us sa Embassy. Then Ponti. Then Fiamma. Then finally Isshin at 3AM(because super hungry na kami ni Michelle). Good thang, nakasunod pa si Carla!


Cream of Asparagus
Michelle, BJ, Kat and Mikee


Was done eating around 3:45. Poma called me upon waking up to make sure that I’m sane enough to remember that we’re meeting up at the airport. Super sane, as in! Anyways, Lil Pok brought me to the airport, thank you thank you! Sakto lang, sabay pa kami ni Poma, we got there at around 4am.


Halloween was major hectic, crazy and dooper fun!


But wait, wait, wait for the Bohol Adventure stories!!




No comments: