Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Umali-Yap Nuptials



16 November 2008


It’s Mike and Grace’s big day. They’re getting married!! Stress galore for me since I didn’t have enough time to prepare outfit for said event. Well, very busy week for me at work, as in meetings and paperwork to death, so didn’t really have the time to shop for something I could wear to the wedding. I was supposed to wear one of the gowns in my closet, but since Ida decided to wear a dress na lang, and si Caron didn’t na din wear gown to the max, nag dress na lang din ang lola! Mabuti naman!!


Off we went to the wedding! Loved loved the flower arrangement sa chapel, in fairness. The quasi-garden wedding theme at Fernwood Gardens was perfect as everything seemed sweet and fresh. By the time Grace walked down the aisle, very emotional na the atmosphere. As in most of the guests shed tears. Well, I’m not a fan of crying so I didn’t cry, but I got emotional deep down. Yeah, may ganon. And in my head, I simply kept on asking myself, ‘nyets Katrina, will you ever get married?’ Anyhooch, Grace was super dooper lovely! Kudos to the one responsible for her make-up, super natural ng effect. As in fresh blooming bride ang eksena.




After the mass, Ida and I had to leave na for the Rihanna-Chris Brown concert. Ayan tuloy we didn’t have the time to attend the reception. At the very least, we had the chance to have pictures taken with the newlyweds.




Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Umali! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Trins! I discovered this by surprise. Nag su-surf lang ako then nakita ko to. Galing mo ah. Thanks for your post about our wedding and your compliments.

treenich said...

hey mike! what a surprise! hihi.

well..no prob, it was really a beautiful wedding. too bad di kami naka stay sa reception! di din namin naexperience ang photo booth!