Friday, November 28, 2008

For the Love of my Daughters

20 November 2008


Meeting galore to the max! I had 3 meetings scheduled that day. As in sunod sunod ha! Come 6pm, I was too poofed already and ready to go home for much-needed zzzzs. I was a bit depressed pa that day. I can’t help but think of the following: Poma having so much fun in Singapore, Momsy and Big Daddy spending fun time with their new baby Tajito, Grace and Mike busy with their honeymoon, and me drowning in work. Hay, mind and body needed na to go home, but no way, I can’t allow that. It’s my daughter Tammy’s birthday and I have to be there for the surprise birthday shebang that her friends prepared for her. I can’t miss that, as in no! This is my daughter’s birthday we’re talking about!


The party was at 9pm pa so I met up with Lil Pok and Ye at Greenbelt around 6:30pm for a couple of rounds. After that, I went back to the office to finish some work and then gora na to Dencio’s Powerplant for the surprise party. Super happy that my daughter enjoyed what her friends prepared for her. And super proud that all of my daughters were there that night! Happy Birthday, Bee!


with my bees



22 November 2008


I never really thought I can still attend Regina Iustitiae’s VERDICT @ Warehouse. Super exhausted due to the busy week that was and I had to be in Tagaytay that night pa. But what can I do, my daughter Nicka was in charge of the event and it was my daughter Hazel’s birthday din! Shempre ang loving momsy, di kaya na di magpakita to her daughters. I hope they appreciated my presence despite the fact that I did an early exit. Dramatic! Hahah. As Sam would say, ‘mas maaga ka pa umalis kesa kay Cinderella’.




Well, despite the short amount of time that I spent there, I can say that the party rocked. Grabe, totoo nga, every year is Regina’s year!! Congratulations for a job well done, sisses!


I’m so proud of you, Nicka!


Happy Birthday, Hazel!




No comments: