Monday, August 11, 2008

Impulse Shopping

It was target shooting day for me last Saturday (I will blog about this, really. Just waiting for some of the photos from Mercy). I was on my way home around 6:30 pm, and I realized it was still a bit early so I decided to stop by Trinoma.

Window shop. Window shop. walk walk. Window shop.

I couldn't take it any longer. I know I promised myself I'll cut down on shopping..but shucks, I had to buy something or I'll faint.

Hence, I bought myself side-swept bangs from Menage.


tadaaaa!



chopped-off the fly-away effect

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god i looooove it!!!! ganyan na kasi lagi!! even if you grow it out, leave the "errant strand"!!!

Anonymous said...

at gusto ko rin sumama mag target shooting!!! (pwede ba yan sa buntis???) next - driving range tayo!

treenich said...

ano ba, baka mataranta ang bata!!!
after you give birth sige sama kita!

treenich said...

super landi the errant strand diva!!!