Friday, August 08, 2008

Little steps away from addictions

Monica texted me yesterday, asking when we can go out to catch up. I didn’t give a definite answer because I still had to check my schedule. So before going to bed, I tried to picture my calendar in my head. Hmmm….and then there, I realized! It’s been a while since I went out on a gimik night! Kabloom, really, as in zero alcohol consumption for more than 2 weeks now. My last encounter with alcohol (and trust me, just one bottle of beer I didn’t even finish) was during Ange’s birthday surprise. Super shocked with this realization. Kabaliw!!


But here’s the mas grabe part: a pack of my yosi now lasts 2-3 days! Before, half day lang ang buhay ng one pack of Winston Lights sa akin!


I love it, I love it, I love it!


The cutest part about this is I never really put much effort into this. I just noticed na ganito na pala and kaya naman pala!!


Tsk tsk tsk, rehab ain’t for me talaga! Nothing about it is. (yessss meh ganon pa rin!)


*wink* *wink*


"but i have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go"

image from http://www.fortunetobacco.com.ph
caption from Sarah McLachlan's "I Do What I Have To Do"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sama ako when you catch up with mon! let's go see her before september proper bago sya ngarag!