Monday, August 04, 2008

The world is full of weirdos!



For days now I've been getting calls from this unknown number. It's not really my thing to answer calls from strangers, but wala eh, i found it weird na that this number keeps on calling. So one time nung may missed call na naman si stranger, I tried to return the call (thinking it was work-related). Tama ba naman na sigawan ako ng boylet ng "sino to?!?!" I tried to hold my temper (gosh ang hirap nun) and calmly said "uhm, i got a call from your number. I called because i thought this is work-related". And a girl suddenly grabbed the phone from the guy..at ang sabi sa akin ni girl "Wag kang malandi ha, umayos ka!" Of course I hung up. Obviously wrong number.

At nagtext pa ha.... "Bakit ka tumatawag sa asawa ko?!"

Aynaku, kagalit! Pwede ba..ikadena at ikulong n'yo nalang ang mga asawa nyo! And stop bothering me!

I don't go for married men!

grrrr!






2 comments:

Anna said...

HOMYGAD! kahit di mo kilala, homewrecker pa rin lagi ang papel mo my lord!

treenich said...

diva, diva, diva!!!

i find it sooo annoying. parang tipong..uhmm..hello, ayan na naman kayo!