Thursday, March 20, 2008

8-MCDO TRIED MY PATIENCE



We ordered food from Mc Donald's through the 8-McDo number. The operator told me to wait for like 30 to 45 minutes before order would arrive. Well, guess what?! Still no food after an hour of waiting! Hence, I called McDo again to follow up our orders. I was told that due to the volume of orders received that time (at 3:30 in the morning, take note), it took time before they can finally process delivery. I told myself to calm down. I mean, food's on its way so no problem. But wait, wait wait, after 30 minutes, I received a call from McDo asking for landmarks! At that point I was already angry! That simply meant food's still at their branch. If we weren't so hungry I would have cancelled our orders..gladly!

Food arrived after 2 hours. Sheesh!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaay!!! guess what? kapitbahay lang namen halos ang mcdo tapos ganyan din nangyari... after an hour pa sila bago tumawag about landmark! kamusta naman diba??.. kainis!-- kung di pa kami ung tatawag for follow up di tatawag ang branch ng mcdo for landmark.. grabe!