Thursday, March 20, 2008

OFFICE MAZE


Due to the recently concluded office renovation, our office kind of looks like a maze. Anyways, our officemates decided to play a game using our very own maze. Hihi. Tita Adel hid chocolates in empty office spaces and there....our very own choco hunt! Super fun..I didn't win though. hihi


the contestants


Congratulations to Caron for winning the hunt! (and thanks for sharing your prize)



take note, she's not really allowed to eat chocolates!


Anyways, due to bad reviews concerning the "maze", minor modifications will have to be made after the holy week, i think. When everything's finally done, I promise I'll start fixing my things!



for now, my things will have to remain inside my box. hihi.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.