Tuesday, March 18, 2008


AFTERNOON MASSAGE


Due to the fact that mother has started to become a stress ball lately, and that my sister Pey will be graduating that weekend, the three of us went for an afternoon Thai massage at Ton Ton. Afterall, I was also in need of a stress-reliever after all my shenanigans at work.


Ana Kapela unaware of what will happen next


Well, it was very relaxing I almost fell asleep if not for the quasi-acrobatic stunts that their brand of massage entails you to do. Haha. Go there and you’ll see what I mean. But don’t get me wrong, even that was relaxing. Massage costs Php 200 per hour if you arrive at their doorstep from 12nn to 6pm. Good thing that we got there at 5:50pm! Will surely come back in order to unwind and perform more acrobatic stunts! Hihi.



To all of you stress machines, Ton Ton is located at 118 Calamba St., corner 528 Banawe, Quezon City.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good lord! the eyes. the smile. TRADEMARK ILARDE! it runs in the blood pala!!!!!