Thursday, March 20, 2008

BIG DADDY'S HIGHSCHOOL REUNION (where he brought along angry wife and confused eldest kiddo)




starring:


husband/big daddy


wife and eldest kiddo



with special participation

Big Daddy's friends



Even before we got to Rory's, Momsy and I we’re already panicking. I mean, we don’t really know the people in the reunion (except for Lucky of course!) so we’re kind of just crashing, right? Anyways, as it was an Ateneo Highschool Reunion, we expected intoxicated guys reminiscing. We guessed right! Momsy and I simply sat on one corner gulping beer and from time to time, Big Daddy would introduce a former classmate to us. Of course, introduction was not simply introduction. Big Daddy would of course share interesting stories about the person being introduced, like when we were in highschool..yadda yadda or at present he’s already schwinkkiddiddleloolooloo. I mean, you know, stuff like that.


Momsy’s forever line that night was “My gaaaad he’s so annoyingly drunk!” Well, I couldn’t blame her because it was so true (hihi sorry Big Daddy). In fact, I had my one forever line that night too…Momsy, your husband is drunk and his bestfriend (referring to Lucky) is of no use coz he’s so drunk as well!! Well, anyways it was very entertaining, I mean, listening as the guys reminisce. I bet they were more rowdy back in the day. It was nice too that Momsy and I met a lot of new people that night. I’m just really bad when it comes to remembering names of people I just met so I can’t, at least for now, tell ya the names of the people we shared a couple of hi’s and hello’s with.


I just really wish the waitress assigned to us would act nicely if and when we decide to visit Rory’s again. Everytime we ask something from her, you can read it in her eyes that she’s so pissed! And the accent sheeeeeesh!!!! Gosh, I so wanted to put her in her proper place. Feeling! It was as if she owned the place ha. I mean, hello, even if she did, so what? We’re still customers and she should do her job right! Oh well… bottomline is, we had fun that night despite Big Daddy’s drinkin and service at Rory’s. Towards the end, I must admit we were just simply entertained by four things namely, how Big Daddy never ran out of stories to tell, how Gino managed to take a nap while party was ongoing, why Lucky won't stop yakking about his missing lighter and most importantly, free beer for momsy and me!



in the end.....there was peace


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha good lord, i've forgotten about lucky obsessing over that lighter of his!!

treenich said...

hahaha. grabe naman kasi eh!!!