Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IT'S A FAMILY THING



We originally planned to go to Pino, but my officemate Val told me that a new bar “Kumpulan” in Esquinita will have an opening night promo (read: Php 20 per bottle of beer) so Momsy decided maybe we should just invade Esquinita. Oh by the way, my first time there. Anyways, Kumpulan was packed (and I’m not surprised why). We stayed at this bar “Toma” just beside Kumpulan. Beer was at Php 130 per bucket of 6 beers so not bad!


It was just me and my Momsy sharing chismis and beer bottles because Big Daddy Taps had to attend a reunion. Good thang my sorority batchmate Monica showed up (and after a couple of minutes, Monzit too). Anyways, he had to go home after a while and Monica was forced to leave due to cats showing up from time to time. Too bad!


But the Momsy-Matutrina1 tagteam knows nothing about dull moments especially when there’s alcohol present. Hence, beer and chisimis still kept on pouring until Momsy started texting with Big Daddy. It turns out, he was already drunk! And he was insisting that we (Momsy and I, his “mag-ina”) just crash his reunion. Ay my goooolay, how can we follow if he has the car? And take note, Monica left already so she can’t drive us to Katipunan. Knowing Momsy, she was definitely confused and irritated by Big Daddy’s drunk suggestions! Ha, you should’ve seen her face while texting Mr. Patajo!!!!



That's my Momsy



My momsy as "angry wife texting drunk husband"


Well, after that angry texting, Big Daddy came-a-running to Toma. He didn’t even let us finish our bucket of beer (with three beer bottles untouched) since he was so excited to go back to the reunion with us. Drunk, I told you!!!


It’s worth noting though that the Angry Wife and Drunk Husband story does not end here. This is just the beginning. Hence, stay tuned for my entry about Big Daddy’s Highschool Reunion (where he brought along angry wife and confused eldest kiddo).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! potah! para ka talagang teleserye mag-blog! abangan ang next episode ang dating!